• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gurkha Royal Brigade

defetis

Token
Anyone else had these yet? I got 4 singles off C-Bid for a joke of $3 a stick, The info they provide says MSRP is $15. I've smoke half so far and its pretty damn good for a Gurkha!

What's a joke is the MSRP on Gurkha sticks... :rolleyes:

That being said, these Royal Brigades aren't too bad. I split the last deal CI had on these with Satchmo and have smoked a couple of them. I got a lot of floral flavors out of these. Light to medium body... I prefer the stronger smokes, but these aren't to bad and they have that nice perfecto shape. :)

I had some pics of these burning, but they're on my other computer that's broken right now... :)

---John Holmes...

On my list to try but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

What's a joke is the MSRP on Gurkha sticks... :rolleyes:

That being said, these Royal Brigades aren't too bad. I split the last deal CI had on these with Satchmo and have smoked a couple of them. I got a lot of floral flavors out of these. Light to medium body... I prefer the stronger smokes, but these aren't to bad and they have that nice perfecto shape. :)

I had some pics of these burning, but they're on my other computer that's broken right now... :)

---John Holmes...

From the description they had on C-Bid the cigar is supposedly going to get stronger half way through :D ??? that has not happend and I'm down the final fourth, but I can tell they need some age on them. The perfecto shape is pretty sweet, comes clipped on both ends.

"stronger" is not a word I'd associate with these cigars at all... :shrug:

Wish I knew you were looking to try 'em. I could have sent you one. I did not care for the Royal Brigade. I didn't hate it, but it was not my favorite by far. It reminded me of a HdM Dark Sumatra.

I still think the Anniversario is the best perfecto that Gurkha has. Very nice cigar.

Quade

Now I'll have to gat some as I like the HdM Dark Sumatra,

Wish I knew you were looking to try 'em. I could have sent you one. I did not care for the Royal Brigade. I didn't hate it, but it was not my favorite by far. It reminded me of a HdM Dark Sumatra.

I still think the Anniversario is the best perfecto that Gurkha has. Very nice cigar.

Quade

these were ok for me...just had one thus far, but I have a few more in the humi. I typically like most Gurkha's, but this one was just par for me. I shall pack one up for Vegas! Thanks for the reminder! :)

Now I'll have to gat some as I like the HdM Dark Sumatra,

Quade

:laugh: :laugh: Glad I could push you over the edge, Ray. Still staring at the Ardbeg. Gotta bust it open soon.

Quade

Anyone else had these yet? I got 4 singles off C-Bid for a joke of $3 a stick, The info they provide says MSRP is $15. I've smoke half so far and its pretty damn good for a Gurkha!

Joel... are you still posting on this board???

I think when all the good folks on this board understand the type of asshat you are (see Joel's racist slur), you'll find you won't be getting any more responses to your threads/posts.

Time to move along and find yourself a new home.

BTW... I never did see an apology for your fcuked up remarks in that thread. You're truly a class act.

Quade

Well if you're looking to get rid of them, does that mean you wanna trade? I smoked 1 of the royal brigades I got from you and loved it. Nice smooth cigar with little kick. I would call it more medium and a good flavor. Not my favorite Gurkha but i could go for it again.

Quade

Well if you're looking to get rid of them, does that mean you wanna trade? I smoked 1 of the royal brigades I got from you and loved it. Nice smooth cigar with little kick. I would call it more medium and a good flavor. Not my favorite Gurkha but i could go for it again.

I'm actually out!! My stock of Gurkha perfectos is the Anniversarios and a few Master Selects. Glad you enjoyed them. They just had a different flavor. I'm trying to figure out what it was that set me off. I'm not saying it was a bad cigar, just not my taste. Hell, a lot of people love the HdM Dark Sumatra, but it's not for me.

Quade

Quade

I'm actually out!! My stock of Gurkha perfectos is the Anniversarios and a few Master Selects. Glad you enjoyed them. They just had a different flavor. I'm trying to figure out what it was that set me off. I'm not saying it was a bad cigar, just not my taste. Hell, a lot of people love the HdM Dark Sumatra, but it's not for me.

Quade

I felt the same way about the Grand Age perfectos. Not bad, but not for me. If you want some let me know, I have a few still and I doubt I'll ever smoke them.

This is the second stick they have created using an existing blend and put a Cammie wrapper on it.

The first was the Nepalese Warrior. I want to try the shaggy, though. That sounds like my kind of Gurkha! ;)