• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guys Night Out

Tazman

The Metropolitan Cigar Club is having a guys night out open to the public on Friday, September 19 from 6 to 10. Our club is located at 1275 Bloomfield Ave, Building 8 suite 62, Fairfield, NJ. You can watch a movie on our fourteen foot screen in our La Cubana Room, shoot some pool, play dominoes, watch a ballgame in our lounge, throw darts, play cards, etc. Most of all you can enjoy your favorite cigar and smoke in peace. So come join us and make some new friends who share your love of fine cigars. For more info or see pictures of our club, just go to www.metrocigar.com or call the club at 973-287-3540

Tazman

I might have to stop in someday on the way to AC.

That sounds great, although 10pm sounds a little early to end a guys night out...any good strip clubs close by?

25 miles is close by so stop in..we have members who live over 100 miles away and one who lives in Vegas!

Tazman

Hey Lil Chef, we just picked a time.....actually we never close 24/7

Tazman

George, I'd love to stop down but the Beth and I will be heading down to Dover, DE for the Races like around 0530 Saturday morning, hopefully the next time...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'll kidnap Ralph (ilcchef2) and drag him with me!!!!

A Guys Night Out sounds great to me but my Wife likes a good stick as much as i do and we both have wanted to check your place out, she can also "hang with the boys" so to speak. So i guess what i'm getting at is that if i go she will be with me if thats ok.

Hey Taz, i'll have to see what her schedule is tomorrow i think she is going to be in Phila in the morning so we just might be able to do this, we have been looking for a reason to check the club out for a while now.