• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

H. Upmann Sun Grown

Ttison

H. Upmann Sun Grown
Shape- Magnum
Ring Gauge- (6 x 54)
Wrapper- Ecuadorian Sungrown
Binder- Broadleaf
Filler- Nicaraguan & Honduran
Price- $8 including tax

Well this week UGA really stepped it up. Even though we lost, the USC game was awesome! I enjoyed this wondeful cigar on thursday night. Looking at the cigar its is very pleasing to the eye and as an H. Upmann I expected it to be a pretty good cigar. There were no deep veins or any defects with it and I was really excited to smoke it. The wrapper gives off a pleasant leather and coffee aroma with a slight touch of grass. The foot is a similar coffee with earth and peppermint joining the much stronger smell. The pre light draw was also excellent and gave off tastes similar to the smells. Once lit the first few draws had a bit of a nutty and earthy taste to it which wasn't bad at all. The smoke volume was tremendous and I was actually rivaling the guys next to me smoking the hooka. The second third of the cigar was filled with rich cedar taste but that was about it. Their was a small portions of creamy taste and a nutty after taste but mainly cedar. The final third main flavor profile was still woody with a bit of leather and the spice seemed to pick up a bit more towards the end. Overall I think this was a great cigar and I would buy another. I think these would be an excellent cigar to put in the humi and age for a while. I would def recommend getting a 5 packa and trying that but over great cigar.

Well done. I've not had the SG from Upmann, but I really enjoy their Vintage Cameroons.

I just bought that one and it will be smoked real soon haha! Thanks for te comment also!!

I have recently heard good things about this stick but I haven't tried it yet

I highly recommend it man! It's one of the best smokes I've had so far. That's not many smokes but I have smoked a few haha