• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Had my first Connie yesterday..

Fuscat

#568 Natural 5x40. Good little sized smoke. I had actually been meaning to get ahold of some smaller sized cigars, for when I just don't have the time to commit to a bigger smoke. And I had been on the lookout for some cheaper bundled cigars for the everyday supply.

I can definitely say without a doubt you guys who have recommended them are abosolutely correct! These puppies are a great value, and a fantastic smoke! I am very impressed! I have a bundle of the same size in Maduro (#604) to be delivered today, can't wait to give them a try!

One question I have for the connie regulers, does the second band on the bottom of the bundle, indicate what premium line 2nd's they are from? I don't think this is the case, but the band on the bottom of the bundle says "Hoyo de Monterrey" on them, but none of the other brands listed. There is something else on them but I can't remember what exactly without looking again..

I'm sure this has been said a million times but any Consuegera with some age on it are much much better!

I tried only #9... do not know what age was on it but that stick definitely worth every penny, even more. I 'm just not sure whether these are consistent.
Anyway worth the money

I tried only #9... do not know what age was on it but that stick definitely worth every penny, even more. I 'm just not sure whether these are consistent.
Anyway worth the money

I love the connies, taste wise they're consistent, usually out of a bundle of 25 a few are very hard to draw or flat out plugged. Still a great buy at a buck a stick.

I have been playing around with the Connie #843 maduro and have been pleased up until now. My next adventure will be the #9 Maduro. I have heard nothing but good things about them :) .

I have been playing around with the Connie #843 maduro and have been pleased up until now. My next adventure will be the #9 Maduro. I have heard nothing but good things about them :) .

StogieChat is STILL slow, huh? Or are you now trying to put on some kind of act like you're a contributing member of this community?

Kinda funny to watch though. :laugh:

I have enjoyed on several occasions the #9 maduros that I picked up a few years back. I picked up a bundle of Consuegra CG6043 maduros a few weeks ago that I understand are seconds to the 5.00 x 40 Punch London Club. I haven't opened the bundle yet, but they sure look very tasty.

As has been said before, Consuegras can be a risky choice. But more times than not, they are very good when smoked after a few months of age. But then again, find those in yellow cello and the aging is aleady done. Just let them acclimate in your humidor for a few weeks, light them and enjoy. :)

Or are you now trying to put on some kind of act like you're a contributing member of this community? ...

Pot calling Kettle. Pot calling Kettle. Come in please, Over!

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...............

This is Pot calling Kettle. I repeat, this is Pot calling Kettle. Come in, Over!

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..............

I got a bundle of #84s. (My first 'bulk' purchase of sticks) I don't remember if the band at the bottom had only one brand listed.

I'm really satisfied so far.

Yea I got the maduros in on Friday and they are equally as good as the natties. I am very impressed so far. I will be buying more of these down the road. I may seek out the #9 mad that you guys have mentioned. Seems to be a good one.

Pot calling Kettle. Pot calling Kettle. Come in please, Over!

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...............

This is Pot calling Kettle. I repeat, this is Pot calling Kettle. Come in, Over!

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..............
[/quote]

LMFAO! :laugh: