• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Had to show you this...

Come on Melly..Honestly, we all know Tide sucks!! :whistling:

I'm really counting on the Tide to snap LSU. Trojans are going to need some help if they are to make it to the BCS game.

Stink

Ranger Bill...you shut up ;-) don't speak about what you do not know....and that is Tide Football...it's a religion here...i swear...did you SEE that video? sheesh man go back into the Northwest ;-)

hehehe

Melly

I'm really counting on the Tide to snap LSU. Trojans are going to need some help if they are to make it to the BCS game.

Stink

Nothing would make me happier than to put LSU away...I think most folks don't expect anything from Bama...but with Saban being there and the team having an off week...i think they will appreciate the importance of this game...at least I hope they will

Stink

Nothing would make me happier than to put LSU away...I think most folks don't expect anything from Bama...but with Saban being there and the team having an off week...i think they will appreciate the importance of this game...at least I hope they will

L-S-U, L-S-U, L-S-U, L-S-U, L-S-U, L-S-U, L-S-U........ ;)

Stink

Just marked you off my Chrismas list!

Stink

Dang, double post. Total LSU move. :cool:

Stink

"pats little Bill on the head"....you just sit there and look pretty alright? ;-)

I think they were all just excited about the indoor plumbing at the stadium...

Goosebumps from thsi video ? No.... cheer kinda sounds like University of Alabama coed dating protocal, provided of course they are cousins.

Georgia 26 Alabama 23

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

Cparker