• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hamilton House

RGD

Late last night I was sitting back watching a little TV and decided to grab a smoke before bed. Looking through one of my boxes I see this cute little cigar - but could not read the label - decided to smoke it anyway. Don’t remember when or where I got it – positive though it came with some sort of freebie sampler deal.

Surprised - it actually had a nice little flavor to it. Good draw with a sweet undertone, nutty, cedar flavor with a hint of cinnamon spice. Just joking - on my rating scale "it didn't suck" - :D Actually though I would have to say it did have a slight, very slight sweet spice finish to it.

Bad deal was - burn problem. Left unchecked I'm positive the whole thing would have burned only on one side. But I kept at and truth be known – I actually enjoyed the flavor of this thing.

The band says it was a Hamilton House Selection – Corona I think it was.

So anyone else tried these things before?

Ron

Never heard of it. Probably one of those funky house brands. But hey if it smokes good for you why not :thumbs:

Aren't those the actor George Hamilton's brand? I think I've seen them in the CI or Famous catalog. Never had one, but if you like it, go for it.

Those were originally made for the actor George Hamilton. Don't know anything about them though.

I've smoked one a long time ago, it came with a sampler from Thompson's. Not bad...it's been a while and my tastes have changed, so who knows if I would enjoy them now.

-Fetter

I've smoked one a long time ago, it came with a sampler from Thompson's. Not bad...it's been a while and my tastes have changed, so who knows if I would enjoy them now.

-Fetter

So what you really tried to sneak in this post is that you're a loyal Thompson customer :p

-Fetter

So what you really tried to sneak in this post is that you're a loyal Thompson customer :p

God no! But I had to have the sampler when I was a real newbie...I've still never purchased anything from any catalog since.

Aren't those the actor George Hamilton's brand? I think I've seen them in the CI or Famous catalog. Never had one, but if you like it, go for it.

It looks like it may be a brand for him - never heard of it before. As I order from both CI and Famous a few times - it must have come from one of them in a sampler of some sort.

It's just one of them cigars that you go "huh" after a few puffs - when not expecting much from it.

Ron