• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hanna Blues

mrrt

Faith: you know your gonna live through the rain..
Well since Hanna hasn't really shown her face here yet, except for a few rain bands last nite, I figured I'd take a ride down to the beach to check it out. I grabbed my morning coffee and a 26 #9 for the ride. The water is absolutely calm, except for the massive Blues everywhere. I really had forgotten how aggressive these fish really are. The guys couldn't pull them out fast enough. I was looking at lures that had hugh bite marks all over them, snapped lines, and just crazy fish everywhere. Most of the Blues are in the 2-3ft size range and it seemed every cast that someone was pulling another in. I had forgotten how really aggressive these fish are until I saw a noob take a bite to the hand..ahahahahahha...dumb ass. Those fish have tons of teeth.
There is really nothing like enjoying a smoke and a coffee while seeing a nice Blue jump out of the water to nail a lure.
I may have to grab my pole and head back before Hanna shows her face. I'll see if I can grab some pics.

Art