• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 43rd B-Day Jim (Swissy)

Apologies all... and thank you for the B-day wishes!

I left early for a boat trip, and got in late. had a GREAT time, took my nephew and Adam (thatguy) out on the Swissy Baroo for some rockfish jigging and shrimping. Had some great smokes - mine was a '02 Fonseca and an Illusion 68. Mmm good!

the weather was unbelievable!! Seas were as flat as I have ever seen - only waves were boat wakes. the sun was shining, not a breeze, the rockfish were biting, and the only thing missing was a huge load of shrimp. guess you can't have everything!

(clickable images)

Just a couple of the daily catch

It's really not that full - the ice bags underneath make it look really full!

fresh yelloweye (red snapper) anyone?

B-Day smoke, awesome view and a favorite t-shirt

Towards the head of Cochrane Bay

another spectacular view! We saw humpback whales, bald eagles, sea otters, and loads of fish

My nephew, 'thatguy' and me enjoying a smoke on the read deck of the baroo... (sorry for the big pic - didn't want this one on my photobucket site where my sister would see her kid being corrupted by me!
laugh.gif
)

So thanks again everyone... was a fantastic day! (and Brett - I didn't call you since the seat Adam took was a last minute cancellation and I knew Adam had the day off...0