• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 4th of July!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Wishing you all a very happy and safe 4th of July.

What's your cigar lineup looking like?

Rod :)

I've got to work the evenig of the 4th ??? :angry: :sneaky:
but have a good 4th everyone and smoke one for me!

Philharmonic and fireworks in the park...with several Dunhill and Fuentes!

Thanks Rod, and I wish the same for you!!

I have a Double Chat SG and one of Matts "Embassadors" are the first 2 on the plate. If I get hungry again, I have a Partagas ISOM in a Petit Corona that would make a nice desert. But the SG is gonna get me through the fireworks!!!

How bout you Rod, whatcha gonna burn?

My brother PB and I should be smoking together!! I also will have a Double Chateau SG and a Camacho Diploma (that I have been dying to try).

Happy 4th to all & stay safe!!

Biggy

The Interational Barbershop contest is being webcast this week, Thursday night is the Association of International Champions (AIC) show. Fraid I'll be sitting infront of my folks puter watching it.

Now afterwards is another story. Probably smoke a Hemi Maddy and put a dent in a new bottle-o-Rum out under the stars....if it ain't rainin'.

Hope y'all have a happy and safe 4th.

Getting ready to head for the inlaws today, so no cigars until we get home tomorrow evening. Still debating between an UTS and a Punch Punch from '98 to smoke during the local fireworks display.

Hope everyone has a great 4th! :thumbs:

The weather here in Arcadia has been great. Hot days and warm nights, clear skys with high broken clouds (reminds me of las vegas skies during the summer). I'll post my smoke list this evening. I'll have a nice selection to chose from, from the bomb! :)

BBQ'in over at Fran's house, then possibly smoking up all of PB's pass :p

Not sure yet what I'm gonna smoke, I've got a lot of stuff I've noticed LOL

Tony, fireworks, celebration, and Fran do I hear a question coming? LOL :)

our group is taking the waverunners to the statue of liberty and over to the u.s.s intrepid during the day, so no cigars til later. we'll probably go to one of the fireworks shows, but i'm not sure which one at this point. can't tell ya what i'm smoking since i'll be putting some of those in dmc & horse's passes. hehe

have a good 4th everyone!

Watching fireworks with the kids after the traditional backyard BBQ. Have a great 4th everyone :D

I second that! Have a great 4th you guys!

I'm pooped from posting all those comics!! ROTFLMAO
:D

I went out with The Bratkeeper and LittleBrat last night. There was a big Fireworks show in Addison called Kaboom Town. It was pretty good. Now I just gotta decide where to go tonight for another big bang!!!

Happy 4th guys, and please remember why we do this....Many men and women have fallen to win the Independence we all share.
In Celebration of Independence Day I want to give you this link:http://www.ourchristiannation.org/july4th.htm

PuroBrat, I'm with ya! Happy Fourth to y'all!!! :D

I have a close friend and a co-worker whom are currently over in Afghanistan(sp?) fightin' for our country. They are the hero's and the reason we enjoy the liberties we have.

I hope everyone can burn a fine cigar in their honor. Also, remember those who gave their lives for what we have.

I wish everyone a safe and festive Fourth of July. :D

SKYDIVNEKD :sign: Oooo-Rah!! Devil Dog!!!! :p

We have a mild play it by ear day planned - our plans need to be flexible going to the bosses for his annual 4th barbque and taking my SHerman packed it's his choice today.
then we will simply watch the fireworks.
It is the first yeear that I can remember where we aren't buying a butload of fireworks, thats life..

Have a great time.