• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 4th of July!

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Wishing everyone a very HAPPY and SAFE 4th of July!!! What's everyone going to be smokin'? - Rod

What's everyone going to be smokin'? I don't know for sure, but you can bet it will be from the island. :)

I will be lighting the fireworks with a JR Alt.(best way to light a fuse) and smoking a Monte #2 from the island.

Have to work during the day tomorrow :(
Afterwards may be able to enjoy a VSG Spellbound that's been sitting around :)
Have a safe and happy 4th!

Maybe an Opus...maybe a Connie...maybe a Bolivar...Heck, probably all of them. :)JerryG

Think I'll probably go for a Cohiba Robusto and/or an Upmann Petit Corona. Speaking of Coronas, probably several of those!!!!!Happy Fourth everyone - stay safe!

I finished the forth with a Hemi WOA Maduro that I recived from my good friend Devin . Thanks Devin ...VERY NICE

we had a safe forth it rained so hard we couldnt light a match much less a firework! 8 " of rain for the 3rd and forth!

We also had a very intersting 4th of July. On Tuesday evening, it began to get pretty cloudy, and was really humid. A lightening storm rolled in tue, night. It was actually a really nice night. I sat out back smokin' a cigar watching the lightening. On the 4th, it was windy in the morning, very hot, and humid. It was actually very tropical nice weather. We don't get that too often down here in So. Cal, so it was really nice for a change. Beautiful day!