• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy 4th!

I JUST WANTED TO WISH EVERYBODY A SAFE AND HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND!!!!!

Also, while you enjoy your holiday think about poor saps like me that have to work all weekend..... :(

I'll second this post.
EVERYBODY be safe and have a great weekend.

Drinky no drivey, HAND OVER THE KEYS !

Have a Happy 4th of July everyone. Drink some fine spirits and smoke some good cigars. Remember to be responsible if you do drink, and be safe!
Bryan :thumbs:

Happy 4th, and a moment of silence for all the fish that will perish at the hands of a 12 year old with a bag of M-80's. Ahh memories... :D :D

Everyone have a fun and safe weekend.

Let's not forget the Men and Women that have or are serving in the armed forces
10smilie_flagge.gif

I have a close friend (and BOTL) overseas right now and he is being mobilized over the weekend. Next stop isn't going to be a very safe place. ???

I'll be smoking only my best in his honor this weekend.

USAflag.gif

As we celebrate the founding of our country remember what it took to get us here and that we have to be diligent on all fronts both foreign and domestic to remain the light of freedom for the world.

If you can read this, thank a teacher and since it’s in English, thank a Soldier

I'm part of the working folks this weekend. Something major usually happens on holiday weekends around here.

For the rest of you, stay safe on the water and roads. Keep those Fourth of July memories happy. :D

Heartfelt thanks to all of our defenders out there in cpass land. God bless all of you for putting your lives on the line for the rest of us. Know that you are prayed for each and every day.

Happy Fourth, celebrate safe, and often.
John V.

Happy 4th of July...be safe...don't use your cigars to light fireworks..its a waste of a perfectly good cigar..use a cigarette instead.

Paul

Happy 4th everyone, be safe and enjoy yourselves. I'm going down to the Daytona International Speedway with a bunch of cigar buddies to watch the Pepsi 400 and watch the DEI drivers finish 1 & 2 again...... :D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D

stogieman said:
Happy 4th everyone, be safe and enjoy yourselves. I'm going down to the Daytona International Speedway with a bunch of cigar buddies to watch the Pepsi 400 and watch the DEI drivers finish 1 & 2 again...... :D :thumbs: :p :thumbs: :D
Have a great time down there, I hope your drivers do come in 1 and 2, right behind #20!
Stewart always wins after having his pee pee spanked! :0
Go Tony! :thumbs: :D
JV

Happy and safe Independance Day to all .....

Don't forget that what we are really celebrating is our fore father's Spirit to stand for themselves and declare it to the world. We must honor the sacrifices of all soldiers and Americans from then to now and the spirit of our nation that maintains freedom for ourselves and the hope of freedom for the world.