• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday CigarPass.com

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I just wanted to take this moment to wish CigarPass.com a Happy Birthday! We started this venture a year ago early June, and I'm very pleased to see how it has progressed over the year. We have a great site with great members. It's hard to believe that we have been up for a year already! Thank you all for being part of CigarPass.com. You have all made this a very fun site to run, and the past year has flown by. Best Wishes to you all,Rod
PS - CigarPass.com will only get better! :)

Thank GOD that you did start this ROD!!:biggrin:
We have compiled a great group of guys!
Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday and congratulations! BTW, todays my birthday too, so I will be celebrating tonight for all of us!

Rod, I know its been said before but I'm saying it again. Thank you for all your hard work in setting up CigarPass and your dedication in keeping it up to date.Also thanks to all the members here that make this site a great place.

Happy B-day and congratulations guys. And thanks to all the administrators for all your hard work.

Happy Birthday CigarPass! Thanks for letting me join and pass. What a wonderful way to try some new smokes. And meet some great folks too!JerryG

Happy birthday and Congrats to Rod and all who had/have a hand in running the show. Thanks for the great site.

Happy Birthday CP and heres a toast to many more to come . It has been a pleasure to be associated with such a great group