• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIBU!

lucasbuck

Sheriff Buck
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BROTHER!

May it be filled with fine cigars, good friends and....well, I don't want to get too graphic :D

Have a good one buddy :)

Happy Birthday Steve !!!KSU Purple for you!! :thumbs:

Smoke a good cigar or three today. :thumbs:

And if you get a chance, can ya punch Scotty in the head for me? :laugh:

Happy B-Day Steve, I hope you get to enjoy a few of your favorites.... :D :thumbs: :p

Happy Birthday, Steve!!!

Have a great dinner, some great drinks and some smokes - and some WOO-HOO!!! :thumbs:

And if you get a chance, can ya punch Scotty in the head for me? laugh.gif

And thank CC for bringing up another painful memory!!! :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Steve!

Today's your birthday...
duh duh duh duh
Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday Stevie! :D

Saeng-il Chukahamnida

(Birthday Congratulations - Korean)

Enjoy the day, smoke a good stick (and post a review....)

-K-

Hi everyone. I just wanted to stop in for a second and thank everyone for the birthday wishes. It was very nice of you all. Thanks Craig, Bill, Charlie, and everyone else really very much.

It's been a busy summer and I just haven't been smoking all that much so I'm afraid I haven't been around hardly at all lately.

Thank you all very much for the Birthday wishes.

gibu said:
Hi everyone. I just wanted to stop in for a second and thank everyone for the birthday wishes. It was very nice of you all. Thanks Craig, Bill, Charlie, and everyone else really very much.

It's been a busy summer and I just haven't been smoking all that much so I'm afraid I haven't been around hardly at all lately.

Thank you all very much for the Birthday wishes.
[snapback]202371[/snapback]​

Come around more often!