• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HORSE!!!

Big Worm

Commander Worm of the Southern Alliance
Here's a big ol' Texas birthday holler to our ol' buddy...Mr. Mark, formerly known as Mr. Ed on his birthday!!!! ;) :sign:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!!

BW

Brother Mark, wishing you the Happiest of B-days my friend. I'll be a callin ya next week. :thumbs:

For those of you who have not had the pleasure of ever meeting Mark I thought I'd post a recent picture of him. He's quite the health nut.... :D

centgal.gif

I think Mark's been hangin' out in the stables too much. Best wishes on yer birthday bro! Have a good one.

Mark,

Happy Birthday, brother! :D I hope everything is going well for you and the family.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Happy birthday, Mark!! Have a good one! :D

Happy birthday Horse!

This is the funniest happy birthday thread yet. :D

Thanks Y'all.

The weekend went great.

The highlight was our (Texas Millionaires) annual Christmas Show. It seems that every show we put on, is better than the last one. At last count, we were ranked about 17th out of about 800 choruses in the world. I believe we're now sneaking up on the top 10.

As I noted before, my birthday smokes mostly waited until the next day..the day of the show. Without listing what all I smoked...I'll just mention one.

I did what every good Samaratin would do who's at the Southwestern Baptist Seminary. Smoke a Partagas Lusi and drink a big ol' glass o' wine out on the front steps between shows. ;)