• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOKI ! !

Ain't a dern thing wrong with an early birthday wish!!!

Brother Andrew, you have yourself the Happiest of Birthdays tomorrow bro. Smoke something good (like you own anything else :p ) and make the drink complimentory.

Whatever you do, make sure it makes you happy. :thumbs:

Have a great day. Hope the birthday fairy brings you what you wish for. ;)

Dig deep in your humi and pull out something good. Happy Birthday Moki!!! :D

Have a great day tomorrow Andrew!

Going to smoke a well aged Swisher Sweet I bet! ;)

Moki...happy birthday you elitist snob!!! ;) smoke a white owl for me will ya?!?!

barney

Happy Birthday Brother Andrew,

Smoke 'me like there's no tomorrow!

Hope you have a GREAT day!

Dave ;)

DaveWF said:
Smoke 'me like there's no tomorrow!
:0 :0 :0

:p

Happy bday Andrew. Don't have to tell you twice to smoke a good one. :)

Happy Birthday Bruddah Moki!

Aloha,

Wade

Thanks guys... since it was a Saturday, we kinda celebrated it tonight.... had a blast, I'm blessed with some great friends. Went out and had a lot of drinks, and at the end of the night, had a couple of special smokes.

First up was a Davidoff Chateau LaTour 1986... it was quite nice, but a tight draw... but that didn't diminish the nice flavor of aged tobacco. It was smooth and surprisingly full of taste. A bunch of the guys gathered around outside in the light rain, under an umbrella table, while the girls were inside, and smoked and talked like only guys can. I won't even try to describe it, but at one point there was an alpaca snorting male bodily fluids out of its nose. Don't ask...

Next up was a Opus X Maduro Lancero that was handed to me by Carlito himself... god damn but that was a nice smoke. It left a taste in my mouth like burnt cocoa and coffee beans... I almost didn't want to brush my teeth, which is rare for me... it was just plain awesome. I was mulling over the taste in my mouth the entire ride home.... mmmm :)