• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday Opusxkc!

Smokyballs

The nap master
..............Fuck! Really, you are really 30? Brother, you know I love you and I hope that I can make it for a brief appearance tomorrow night! I wish you the best birthday that a man can enjoy without going to jail (and if it turns out that way, I'll help bail you out!). Happy Birthday Tony!

lol...Happy Birthday Tony. Enjoy a nice smoke and a nice glass (or bottle) of crotch...I mean scotch. :thumbs:

Brandon

Have a great birthday Tony! :thumbs:

Happy bday Tony, may no innocent bars fall victim to your madness tonight

I hope you have one hell of a good day tomorrow Tony. Happy B-day a day early. Now break open that box of LFD's you have been saving for your 30th B-day. In the spirit of your B-day, you can guess which cigar will go down if the weather is good tomorrow.

DSCF0886.jpg

Ok...I won't make you guess. Either a Opus X Scorpio Maduro or the Black Orchid. Or both... :0

So you better smoke a good one tomorrow as I will for your B-day. :thumbs:

Happy B-day Tony I am sure after 30 years you know how to treat yourself to a great birthday weekend.....soooo have a blast old man :)

Joe G

Gents, thanks for all the birthday wishes. Always good to know the internet has my back :D. If any of you are in the KC area tonight, stop by the law after 9, and join the festivities, because after a long wait it is time to open the box of 06 Outlaws :D.

000_0297.jpg

I will check with the wife and see. She may be okay with me heading up there since she will be asleep anyway!

Happy Birthday Tony!

I have a 06 left and will burn it in your honor!

I will check with the wife and see. She may be okay with me heading up there since she will be asleep anyway!
Nope! We have too much to get done. You guys have fun!

Oh man, best LFD I have ever smoked and it isn't even close.