• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROD!

Happy Birthday, Rod!

Thank you for providing this website and forum, which brings enjoyment to so many of us. I have learned a great deal about cigars in general from this website, and I have been introduced to some kind and generous people.

Thank You and Happy Birthday from all the members here at Cigar Pass!

You're the BEST!

We ALL will smoke one in your honor today!

Sam J.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROD!!!! :D :D :D

hope you enjoy your day.
and as ft says thanks for this forum!
glenn

Happy Birthday Rod!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Sam said thanks for this site and all of your hard work.

Now go smoke something great! :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Rod.
Thanks for putting this site together. The excitement of getting a cigar box, sort of like going to a candy store as a kid; is a blast. If you are responsible for that, WOW. Thanks again and have yourself a great day.
Pepe :) :p :D

Rod,

I can only echo what Sammy said! :D You run one hell of a web site and we all benefit from it.

I hope you have the best birthday ever! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Happy Birthday Rod!!!

Have a great one!

Thanks for all the fun you provide here, and the friendships most of all.

Rod, have a very happy birthday! Thanks for all the work you've put into this forum. I truly believe it's the best there is. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Happy Birthday Rod!

As everyone else has said, thanks for giving us a place to hang out and share a few friendships. :thumbs:

Thanks guys! :) Really appreciate all the kind thoughts. You guys are the best! :thumbs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROD!!!

I hope on this fine day you are able to smoke a cigar in a bar and buy a soda pop on school grounds. After all, it is your birthday. :p :D

Have a good one Bro. :thumbs: :thumbs:

One great big 'ol "DITTO" to everything that's been said.

Happy Birthday Buddy!
Dave ;)

Hey Happy Birthday Rod. Great site, great guy, what more could you ask for?

Maybe some chicks.... Mmmmm, chicks

:p