• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday, SamGuss!

ummmmm, Sam was last seen around here about 4 years ago. :whistling: Don't think he'll be getting this message. :laugh:

Sam has been a no-show for quite some time but maybe he lurks.

You know a funny thing happened on the internet tonight. Was doing some keyword googling for a new website of mine and came upon on an old posting of mine from here. In a sense of nostalgia I came on in to discover a bunch of old PM's (my apologies now to people who are probably FOG's but said hi to me in PM when they were noobs) and a special birthday wish from an old friend of mine from another site. Small internet.

Then I got to looking and saw this post here. It was well unusual... lol

So, nice to see ya'll again. Good to see some of the same ole folks here :)

Not saying I'll stay... long story short haven't been smoking for a few years, but I'll peek around for a little while at least. And yes, yes I am getting married in Oct.

*chuckles* you know what they say when you mention the devil's name...

He's bound to show up. :sign:

Happy Birthday and congrats on the upcoming wedding!

Hey Kenny, you were wrong, he saw this! :laugh:

Wow, I don't know if I should be surprised that Sam showed up or that I was wrong. :laugh: :sign: :cool:

Hey Sam, long time bro. Good luck with the forever and ever. Hope life is being good to you. :thumbs:

Last I recall, SAM was working at a radio shack. That has been years. Happy BD.

Last I recall, SAM was working at a radio shack. That has been years. Happy BD.

Working in residential water treatment sales now and following a writing career (non-fiction and fiction). Thanks Gunpowder - as with many around here, ltns.