• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday sinnyc

robbiex0r

scum
Hope all is well up there in the frozen north. Take some time off from that toddler, and enjoy a nice smoke (but not from the boxes you put down). :blush:

Happy birthday Tim. Hopes it a great one my friend.

Happy birthday Tim.

Hope you are enjoying your day.

Brian

Hope you're enjoying your day, brother from a different party :)

Joe and I were at the Grove this afternoon. Giants are whipping the Cowboys-man life is great, huh! :)

Happy Birthday, Tim!

I hope to get down to see you guys soon.

:thumbs:

Joe and I were at the Grove this afternoon. Giants are whipping the Cowboys-man life is great, huh! :)

Dressed my son in his NY Giants onesie and watched the Boys in Blue steamroll the Cowgirls with him. Perfect B-Day as fas as I am concerned :laugh:

Thanks for the happy thoughts all!

- Tim

Dressed my son in his NY Giants onesie and watched the Boys in Blue steamroll the Cowgirls with him. Perfect B-Day as fas as I am concerned :laugh:

Thanks for the happy thoughts all!

- Tim

LMAO, I have to agree with you Tim about those cowgirls!

Hope you have some awesome smokes!

Happy B-Day Tim !! Yea we thought of giving you a call to join us today, but we both guessed you would be in front of the big screen at home with little man on your lap. I am betting you couldn't asked for much of a better day.

Joe G

Happy B-Day Tim, it definitely sounds like you had a great one....... :) :thumbs: :cool: