• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday to my dog STOGIE :)

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
I have a 8 lb Miniature Dachshund (weenie-dog), who is 2 years old today. He's a black short hair dox, he's very friendly and very protective of my family. He's fairly smart - though he is NOT trained for much.. He does lots of stuff, but usually when HE wants to as opposed to when he's told to do it.

One of the most impressive things he does is, we hung some wind-chimes inside and low down by the front door, and we taught him to ring the chimes with his nose when he wants to go outside. Which he does, the problem is he doesnt understand to ring the chimes when he wants to use the bathroom... Sometimes he just wants to go outside to play- and he'll drive us crazy with the chimes until we take him. :cool:

Anyway... he is a cigar shaped dog, so we named him STOGIE...of course!!! He's the most popular dog on our block - EVERYONE knows Stogie!!! Its funny! I don't know half of the people that come up to him when we walk him and say "Hello Stogie" and I'm being serious! How do they all know him? I DUNNO. I guess maybe because he still looks like he's a puppy, but he's full grown... That must be it, he's like a puppy that never grew up.

Happy Birthday to my Cigar shaped Weener dog! STOGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8EALQG9IPs

(Here's a short 7 second video of him playing today)