• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday to Myself I Guess?!?

Sorry Aaron, it doesn't count if Jon didn't do it.

John and I bought those Partagas 160 a loooong time ago. They are a real treat!

I'm curious to see what flavors you get from it. John @jfields and I smoked a few together and couldn't place the taste. I will reserve our conclusion until you give us your thoughts.

I really enjoyed it... Very floral through the 1st third almost like eating a flower, maybe something fruity. 2nd third had some woody notes along with earth and graphite. Final third was more earth and graphite and some baking spice. Burn was perfect and it was incredibly smooth...

That’s why you need to fill out your profile Aaron. I cannot wish you a birthday if I don’t know about it.
oh, and Happy Birthday day!
I think it is, but then I wouldn't get to bust your ballz over it... You do know "I am kind of a big deal", right?

Edit: I had to check a box... I will let you slide this time Jon, don't let it happen again Sir...

I really enjoyed it... Very floral through the 1st third almost like eating a flower, maybe something fruity. 2nd third had some woody notes along with earth and graphite. Final third was more earth and graphite and some baking spice. Burn was perfect and it was incredibly smooth...
There was a taste that John and I couldn't put our finger on and I finally said "this cannot sound good but it reminds me of the smell of Christmas decorations when they come out of the attic". John laughed and agreed, @Keystone_Raider Jim said we were nuts.

There was a taste that John and I couldn't put our finger on and I finally said "this cannot sound good but it reminds me of the smell of Christmas decorations when they come out of the attic". John laughed and agreed, @Keystone_Raider Jim said we were nuts.
If your eating the Christmas decorations, I think your doing it wrong... 🤣 But in all seriousness, the earth/graphite could be described as a dusty attic smell/taste, so I see where you were going with that... But with that said I think @Keystone_Raider is probably still correct in his assessment...