• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Fathers Day!!!

emodx

Banned
Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there. I hope you guys have a great day! I myself have to go back to the ship for a day of duty. Tomorrow will be my day. Smoke a good one!

Emo

Going to be a great day here in Va. Going to take my dad and brother out to dinner at Outback. Taking a couple Best Sellers and a couple ISOM's just in case. :lookup: Hope everyone else has a great day.

Thanks Bruddah Emo!

And... I'd like to also wish all you dads out there a Happy Father's Day! Have a great day with your kids and I hope you have yourselves a great cigar to help celebrate!

Aloha,

Wade

To all you dads out there I hope you are having a

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Enjoy the day!

All the best ;)

BenjieV :D

Thanks boys! :thumbs: Going to be a quite one my way! House to myself, Got the race on the TV, Montie #2 in my hand........... Can't forget the Gentelmen Jack! :thumbs:

Yeh have a great day joe and oh by the way after the race why don't you sit down at the computer and do a little cp postin ;) ;)

BenjieV :D

I hope all you dads out there are enjoyin' yourselves and enjoying a fine ceegar. I, like Joe I'm sittin' back watchin' the race and enjoying a fine Opus X Robusto. A couple of cold beers and honey next to me on the sofa. :D

I only have one thing to say though, Joe, slow your postin' down a little bit cause a lot of us think your gonna break the 1000 post some time next weekend. :p

Well,

I have had a BUSY Father's Day.

I have a team here that I am working with (about 40 people) and they have had me busy ALL DAY LONG! ! !

In just a little bit, I hope to sit out on my veranda, and enjoy a fine smoke and some of that 15 year old stuff :D :D :D

Have a very happy Father's Day and. . . HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

had a good day! didn't have my kids as it was a work weekend but they called and my wife took me to lunch then i sat out on the patio and fired one up!!
i hope everyone else's day was great!!!