• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Fourth of July!

cigars&rum

"I changed my profile Rod"
DSC02835.jpg

DSC02834.jpg

DSC02831.jpg

DSC02830.jpg

Have a safe and happy one!

C&R

Hope everyone is haveing a great time today!
The thunderstorms should be moveing in here anytime now and with the extremely high humidity and ocean wids,I bet it will be some big boomers and close lightning.
From the signs and my boating experiance,it should be quick and furious.

The thunderstorms should be moveing in here anytime now and with the extremely high humidity and ocean wids,I bet it will be some big boomers and close lightning.
Hey CigarPenguin, have you ever went to New York City to see the Macy's Foruth of July fireworks display? I have been contiplating the logistical possibilities of making a trip to NYC to see the show one year.

C&R

Hey CigarPenguin, have you ever went to New York City to see the Macy's Foruth of July fireworks display? I have been contiplating the logistical possibilities of making a trip to NYC to see the show one year.

C&R

Yes,I used to take the boat up from Shark River NJ every year but it got to be so crowded on the waterways here that I gave up.

It's a great display and isn't at all too bad to get to and from.I love mass transit in the city.I almost never drive in since the bus is 2 houses away from me here in jersey and I have 3 train stations near me to take in as well.I know the subways all too well and the local city buses I am slightly familiar with.Its not hard to read the signs on every corner or ask the driver where its going.

Take a trip to the city at least once to see the display,it will be worth it. :)

C&R

Yes,I used to take the boat up from Shark River NJ every year but it got to be so crowded on the waterways here that I gave up.

It's a great display and isn't at all too bad to get to and from.I love mass transit in the city.I almost never drive in since the bus is 2 houses away from me here in jersey and I have 3 train stations near me to take in as well.I know the subways all too well and the local city buses I am slightly familiar with.Its not hard to read the signs on every corner or ask the driver where its going.

Take a trip to the city at least once to see the display,it will be worth it. :)

Thanks!

C&R

Back