• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Halloween ... Be Safe

Nicklor

Teh Beer N' Gar Connoisseur ...
To all my BOTL'z and tobacco brethren taking their kids out trick O' treating tonight, enjoy a safe and Happy Halloween, have your kids candy X-Ray scanned at the hospital and enjoy a 'gar yourself!

Best Wishes,

Nick :thumbs:

Happy Halloween Nick, I am actually smoking something good you sent right now. ;)

To all my BOTL'z and tobacco brethren taking their kids out trick O' treating tonight, enjoy a safe and Happy Halloween, have your kids candy X-Ray scanned at the hospital and enjoy a 'gar yourself!

Best Wishes,

Will the hospital actually do that and if so is it free? No kids or candy her, just curious.

A safe and Happy Halloween! Baby girl's sick, so we're having to stay home. :(

BOO, here are the kids tonight..............
halloween08049.jpg

And the scariest one of all.....................
halloween08007.jpg

Happy Halloween everyone. :thumbs:

Best Wishes,

Will the hospital actually do that and if so is it free? No kids or candy her, just curious.

Ah yes, it's a free service the community offers Halloween night, and the day after to guarantee your childrens' candy is safe. I remember when I was younger, a friend of someone I knew actually found a syringe needle in a candy bar that was given out, it's a sick world out there, so better safe than sorry!

BOO, here are the kids tonight..............
halloween08049.jpg

And the scariest one of all.....................
halloween08007.jpg

Happy Halloween everyone. :thumbs:

Nice witch and grim reaper costumes, I'm sure your kids raked in the goodies with those ... that pic of you in the forest looks peaceful, Fall is awesome, I'd set up a chair and smoke outside while watching the leaves change color ...