• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Holiday

gr8full2day

FNG in Training
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday today..another senseless reason to have a paid vacation for government workers!!! I guess Robert E. Lee's birthday is significant to some, but not for a national holiday....I guess that is just one less day a year the government will try to overregulate our lives....Whatever...back to work tomorrow for all the government employees and the rest of us schmucks!! Let's never forget the past, not the parts about "Common Sense", Teddy Roosevelt, "The Federalist Papers", Lincoln, but remember how horrible you all are for owning slaves and how we owe reparations. OOhh yeah almost forgot, don't foget about the 5/8 of a person thing....Freedom from religion (is that what it really says) or was it Freedom of Religion....Is it a choice or isn't it murder....ok i am done for now...LOL :D

Happy Holiday's gr8!!

You make an excellent point, the less days bureaucrats work, the better off we all are!!

Take if from me, a former state employee in the Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection.