• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Saint Patricks Day

Actually yes, I have a cheap coro wrapped cigar around here somewhere. I'm going to visit some friends up at UMR today, where St. Pat's is more celebrated than Christmas. The streets are green, the beer is green, and you couldn't throw a cat without hitting a drunk.

On second thought, maybe I should just go up this weekend.

Captain B said:
Happy Saint Patricks Day to all...... Anyone enjoying a green cigar today? :)
Hey, that's a great idea. Maybe I'll dig through the humis and try and find a candela to smoke at the club tonight :0

nope but plan to get my fill of cornedbeef and cabbage :love:

As a matter of fact I did smoke green today. I tried one of the JR Ultimate Candelas that I got from Lumberg on a split. Seemed an appropriate time to try it!

The wifey & myself checked out a new Irish Pub in Sanford called the Imperial Hen. Great place, plenty of Irish beers on tap and all the CB & C you can eat. We had a great time, started off with a pint of Harp and then moved to a few more pints of Guiness. You get to throw your peanut shells on the floor and they have an old tavern dog inside that budies up to all the patrons..... :D :thumbs: :p

Captain B said:
Happy Saint Patricks Day to all...... Anyone enjoying a green cigar today? :)
I smoked a Partagas Lusitania with two green spots on it. Does that count? :D