• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, CP!

ALostTexan

The Travelin' Cigar Man
Everyone have a safe and enjoyable St. Patty's Day, and get out there to enjoy some green beer and fine cigars...

ALostTexan

Here Here...Have a happy St. Patrick's Day and may we all feel as happy in the morning!

Nate

The Sons and Daughters of Erin wish you all a happy St. Patricks day, instead of exploiting a crippling ethnicity today, take part in another time honored Irish tradition...have a nice dinner with your whole family and tell them that you love them.

Sigh, its 10 in the morning and I havent even started drinking :(
Happy St.Patricks's Day All

Happy St. Patrick's day to all! Don't forget to drink lots of beer and eat corned beef tonight. :D

Happy St. Patricks Day boys and girls...
I think I will have brown beer and a green cigar today. :cool:

Does a young Cohiba count as a green cigar?

Happy St. Patty's Day y'all

In my experiance there has always been a dispensation for St. Patty's Day.

Doc.

Yes,everyone have a safe and enjoyable St. Patty's Day!!!:)

Im starting early and am drinking a Flying Fish Barleywine ale and just smoked a Padron 26 #9 I grabbed for $16 from a new shop.

Grabbed several as a matter of fact and some VSG Sorcerors,Soprano Associates,some LFD Dbl Ligero Chisels,and that was it for that shopping experiance.

Heading up to Bobaouie's house for weekend herf tonight and will be exchangeing quite a bit of isom's and other fine cigars.Its also my birthday the 23rd so we are celebrateing it this weekend because I will be at my inlaws for the weekend of the 23rd.

Again,be safe everyone and enjoy the irish meals and spirits.

Is there a good high end Irish cigar in this world,if so,what?
Dont say erin go bra...I heard they are like smokeing potatoe peels.:D