• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Had to file yet another restraining order on one of my 'meth head' next door neighbors. I'm happy I finally did this. :D

The last one I filed on, he is still sitting in state prison. 😂

Happy that I had another article published... Appreciate any comments...

I really like the article Bill. I can really see how social media is essential to businesses during these uncharted times. Hopefully when business owners take your advice, they hire pretty people for the video's

I don't get why you don't have more free time Bill. CEO and CTO shouldn't take up much of your time.......

Last edited:
Don't worry, I've got proper coffee in that can.

View attachment 40800

I've had my Moka Express for years and use the same coffee as you, but I can't seem to make a good pot. It always tastes burnt to me. I still drink it, but I guess I'm always assuming it will taste like a fresh espresso pull and it never does.

I've had my Moka Express for years and use the same coffee as you, but I can't seem to make a good pot. It always tastes burnt to me. I still drink it, but I guess I'm always assuming it will taste like a fresh espresso pull and it never does.
Interesting, I haven't actuality used Bustelo in a while, but haven't had that problem.

"To pull in more local consumers also requires improving your brand’s SEO. People find businesses through search, even when they’re looking for a taco shop that’s open within a few miles. SMBs must improve their search result metrics through sound SEO practices and tools. SEO is effective for small companies that want to focus on specific areas or market segments and will provide especially crucial as a competitive differentiator in the post-pandemic landscape."

This is a great piece of advice. I can't tell you how much money we've ended up spending at places we've found while searching for something else local.

Another great article, Bill. My only criticism is that some of the acronyms were lost on me. I know the article's intended audience is already familiar with the terms, but spelling it out once before using the acronyms exclusively would help us non-business folk.

"To pull in more local consumers also requires improving your brand’s SEO. People find businesses through search, even when they’re looking for a taco shop that’s open within a few miles. SMBs must improve their search result metrics through sound SEO practices and tools. SEO is effective for small companies that want to focus on specific areas or market segments and will provide especially crucial as a competitive differentiator in the post-pandemic landscape."

This is a great piece of advice. I can't tell you how much money we've ended up spending at places we've found while searching for something else local.

Another great article, Bill. My only criticism is that some of the acronyms were lost on me. I know the article's intended audience is already familiar with the terms, but spelling it out once before using the acronyms exclusively would help us non-business folk.
Thank you Nick... great advice brother!

Bill. Great article. All very relevant points. I just wish these were easy to execute with results that are highly successful or at least marginally above average for the given effort

I guess in today’s world without SEO and similar practices you are way behind the curve and you have to really think outside the box or throw crazy numbers into advertising to get the upper hand

by the way I am curious if you are familiar with the guy that caused Google to change their whole algorithm when he used negative publicity/reviews to get websites to the top of the search results. They made millions by undercutting pricing and generating sales in that manner. I guess they knew that as long as they get the impressions they will handle the conversion end of the puzzle

Bill. Great article. All very relevant points. I just wish these were easy to execute with results that are highly successful or at least marginally above average for the given effort

I guess in today’s world without SEO and similar practices you are way behind the curve and you have to really think outside the box or throw crazy numbers into advertising to get the upper hand

by the way I am curious if you are familiar with the guy that caused Google to change their whole algorithm when he used negative publicity/reviews to get websites to the top of the search results. They made millions by undercutting pricing and generating sales in that manner. I guess they knew that as long as they get the impressions they will handle the conversion end of the puzzle
Thanks Dan, and I agree with you. I am familiar with the guy, caused the same changes at Twitter as well... Evil/smart as I put it.

Happy my very large for me order will be here in a few days.
Lots of new ones to try, which I love, and some favorites too.
Getting a little crazy waiting for it,lol
Only taking about 10 days, including processing, from Belgium. Pretty fast compared to other orders the last few months.

Happy my very large for me order will be here in a few days.
Lots of new ones to try, which I love, and some favorites too.
Getting a little crazy waiting for it,lol
Only taking about 10 days, including processing, from Belgium. Pretty fast compared to other orders the last few months.
I hear that. I’ve been waiting a week for an order and I am tired of waiting