• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Veteran's Day

Anthony

Advertising Space -- Available Here
"For it has been said so truthfully that it is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the agitator, who has given us the freedom to protest. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, who gives that protester the freedom to abuse and burn that flag." - Zell Miller

VietnamMemorialwall.jpg

Thank You, to all of our Veterans, for your service.

Happy Veteran's Day everyone, thanks to all of your service.......

Thank you to all those who have served and are currently serving our great nation. From the bottom of my heart. :thumbs:

To all our Veterans:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!!

Please know we appreciate all you have done and the sacrifices you have made.

Art

Thanks to all that have served and are serving, especially those in harms way!

Thank you Vets, you're the reason we're here today.

A deep and hearfelt Thank You to all of our men and women who have served, are serving and will serve :thumbs:

Happy Veteran's Day! I'm very proud of all of you.

We had several Marines in the shop this morning in full dress, greeting our customers had helping us serve up coffee cake...today is our 2nd anniversary.

Damned proud to have them here!!

For those who remember the good times and those who can't forget the bad, thank you for serving! Thanks also to those who did not serve directly, but supported those who did. To the tree hugging hippy bitch who called me a baby killer in the San Diego airport,
tongue.gif

Thank you to all those who have served and are serving, happy Veteran's Day.

My respect and gratitude goes out to veterans.
Thank you!

There is not a better place in the world to live and I humbly say God Bless America to those fought for the freedom we have today. I live in a greatest country in the world, and am surrounded by an amazing group of ladies and gentlemen here on CigarPass. I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy a nice cigar for those who fought for us!!! :blush:

My deepest thanks to all my brothers and sisters in arms past, present, and future . . . I stood my watch during the Iranian Hostage Crisis, but so many of you did, or will, give so much more.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

~Boar