• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Winter Solstace...

ggiese

Sorry it's a day late, but I been kinda busy, but... For all of you Wicken's out there - and you too, Bill - Happy Winter Solstace!!! :thumbs:

So Bill - did you sacrifice a goat yesterday? Any photos??? :D

Sorry it's a day late, but I been kinda busy, but... For all of you Wicken's out there - and you too, Bill - Happy Winter Solstace!!! :thumbs:

You're fokked now, Kathleen's gonna be mad at you :0 and if she sees this thread, she'll cast a spell on you. ;)

It's "Solstice" and "Wiccan" :rolleyes: and no livestock or pets were harmed in the celebration of the Winter Solstice :laugh: which was freakin' THURSDAY, not Friday. Geez, you really messed this one up.. :laugh:

It's "Solstice" and "Wiccan" :rolleyes: and no livestock or pets were harmed in the celebration of the Winter Solstice :laugh: which was freakin' THURSDAY, not Friday. Geez, you really messed this one up.. :laugh:

Those are my Solstice gifts to ya, bro.... I hope you enjoyed!!! ;)

Mmmmmmm .... a little grilled goat, salsa, all on a warm tortilla with a beer. Now that's the way to celebrate the Winter Solstice ;)

:cool:

Change the beverage to a Rootbeer, preferably Saranac. And, I'll be over for dinner. :thumbs: