• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hard to Find?

Bonfire Smoke

Bonfire Smoke
What non-Cuban cigar do you feel like is the hardest to find? I know this will vary in different parts of the world. Let's narrow this down to recently produced in the last 10 to 15 years.

I stick with mainly Fuente and Punch, so I am not very familiar with a lot of rare sticks. I recently came across an AF13 and I feel like it is a hard to find stick. I also came across some Fuente Don Carlos Lanceroos that a few people got excited about.

Let's see what comes up here.

Johnny

I know there's one more AVO maduro Robusto in my humi somewhere, but I can't find it.

Will

Are you talking about regular production stuff or unique/super limited stuff? I mean I think Fuente has the market cornered on super HTF one-offs like custom shaped Opus, Opus maddies, special blends like the DCSB etc.

Are you talking about regular production stuff or unique/super limited stuff? I mean I think Fuente has the market cornered on super HTF one-offs like custom shaped Opus, Opus maddies, special blends like the DCSB etc.

Let's split it. Regular production and Custom/Limited production.

Definitely the elusive Snozzberry White Owl petite corona. I can NEVER find that thing, and I'm going on a 3 year search. :angry:

I think the Cohiba Edmundo Maduro is extremely hard to find.

Let's split it. Regular production and Custom/Limited production.

Are talking actual production cigars (ie at least a box) or would you include one off cigars, like the Fuente Boa Constrictor or Opus X Football?

For non cubans, I have been looking for an OR Tatuaje Thermonuclear for a few years now...nobody knows how many were rolled, and I have a sinking suspicion there are no more left in the world...

As for a Cuban, I have been looking for a Siboney Especiales for a while, but have not run across anyone who wants to sell them (although I have run across people who have them)...

~brooks