• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Has anyone done a pipe tobacco pass?

n00n3r

I am so new here- I haven't even smoked 3 oz since signing up- so here is the question, Has anyone here tried to do a pipe tobacco pass? I'm thinking something along the lines of a stone soup deal or something like that? Maybe the one who starts the pass provides a base, and everyone adds some predetermined volume, mixes and extracts a specified volume- then sends the package on...

n00n3r

hmmm...interesting idea. My B&M has what are supposed to be "local" blends, named after some of the historical towns here on the Eastern Shore. Whether they are, or they just put the town name on a existing brand, I don't know. I did buy another pipe yesterday though, so if others are up for it, I'd give it a whirl! I also received my 25 samplers from Altadis yesterday, too! :whistling: Got enough there to last me 5 years!!

I just saw this thread. You know what...that is a pretty novel idea. From my experience of house blends in shops. Its just that. But I maybe wrong. I know my old B&M blended there own but the guy that owned it was a huge pipe buff. I guess after smoking them for 40+ years and over 1k's and 1k's of pipes, that will do that to ya.