• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have to log in every time I visit

statelandman

I have to log in every time I visit this site. Clicking on "Remember me when I return" doesn't do any good. Can you help?

Do you have a firewall or something that acts as a cookie blocker? Thats usually the problem, the site cannot set a cookie to remember you so you will start a new session each time you come back.
Bryan :thumbs:

Hello Jim!!

Good to see you back around these parts!!

I think if you use another screen name (Mr Mild :p ) on other sites, CP makes you log in every time. :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
Hello Jim!!

Good to see you back around these parts!!

I think if you use another screen name (Mr Mild :p ) on other sites, CP makes you log in every time. :sign:
That must be it!!

Maybe the cigarpass system has an adverse reaction to green and white! :lookup:

Try changing your avatar affiliation to a more friendly set of colors, oh I don't know, maybe........Maize and Blue? :D :D :lookup:

Did you recently change your Privacy or Security settings in Internet Options? If they are set too high it will block cookies. Do you have firewall software?

I would guess thats it, try to override it by going into your internet properties and clicking the privacy tab. Click the advanced button and check the box that allows you to override automatic cookie handling. Click OK then again on the privacy tab in the box at the bottom that says seb sites, click on edit. In the new window put cigarpass.com in the text box and click allow. This will tell Internet Explorer to always allow cookies from CP. See if that works for you. What firewall software are you running?

I had a similar problem when using a link to CP located in the "Favorites" folder. If you have deleted your cookies you need to sign into CP and then add a new link to your "Favorites" folder.

Hope this helps. :lookup:

Brent