• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Have you seen the Fuente LE Gift sets at Holts?

fegbri

fegbri
Just got my catalog today and wish I was rich when I hit this page. Figured I would share for those who don't receive these...WOW!!

A new Don Carlos!?!?!

opus0001.jpg

The Aniverxario was rolled back in 2001, aging 7 years..

opus0002.jpg

Come on lottery tickets!!

That and that new Padron Legacy Sampler.. :p
Christmas is gonna get expensive.

$78 a stick? Somebody's been smoking cubans filled with wacky tobaccy.

I figure my Secret Santa will hook me up with the Blue Label fuente! :sign:

On a side note, I talked with a Fuente/Newman rep once and he was a little bummed out that every time Fuente comes up with or "finds" these great cigars they give them over to Prometheus to jack the price and sell as a ludicrously expensive set. That of course means that as a rep he gets no part of it, but at least some of the money from those goes right to the foundation.

$78 a stick? Somebody's been smoking cubans filled with wacky tobaccy.

Shows that it comes with 9 cigars. Not a bad deal for those.

edit: never mind...sorry, didn't see the $7500 humidor.

No No No! No to Holts!

That being said, I guess anyone can buy from whomever they want. For the time being, at least, it's a free country.

I'd be down for one.... in a humidor split! :D

If you got enough people, had a raffle for the humidor, it would be a nice little group buy. It would be even better if someone wanted to buy the humidor out right, and lower the costs of everyone else in the GB. Either way, I'd consider jumping in.

No thanks. Fuente does make some great cigars, but not at those prices. I'll buy a couple boxes of Cubans at those prices.

With the economy and stock market the way it is right now, it'll be interesting to see how well these sell.

A lot of items there that I'd like to try. They are quite expensive, even for a celebratory sort of smoke.
I often wonder if these are not as rare as we are led to believe.
Hard decision for me.