• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Haven't been getting notification emails

investandprosper

I haven't been receiving notification emails when I receive a PM, or when a topic is created in a forum I have subscribed to. Anyone else having this problem?

I haven't been receiving notification emails when I receive a PM, or when a topic is created in a forum I have subscribed to. Anyone else having this problem?

Have you been banned?
laugh.gif

You probably checked on the little box in your "settings" that says, "Do not allow me to participate in CP when my humi is overwhelmingly full."

laugh.gif

Cantcha take a hint? :rolleyes:

That must be it, time to get a bigger humi!

But really, anyone have this problem? I checked all the settings and don't see anything out of the ordinary.

Me too. I just checked and my gmail was putting them in the spam folder. I added "do_not_reply@cigarpa​ss.com" to my contacts, which should fix it.

Instead of starting a new topic that was the same, I just thought I'd add that I haven't gotten ANY notification e-mails since CigarPass went back to the yucky blue.

I'm sure Rod knows this, but just in case.

I've got only one notification since the update, which was a PM from a cigar vendor that I've never heard of. Other than that, no notifications any more.