• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hawks

nicmert

Well, the Hawks pulled the rabbit out of the hat! Next week??? You gotta love Favre. Unfortunatly I haven't seen too many Green Bay games this year. Whatcha think?

Two fantastic defenses battling it out!!! Of course there is Favre, man this might be tough to call!

Step

*edit because I can not spell.

I think this one could come down to home field advantage. Gonna be close. Go Hawks!

I thought this was a thread about stevehawk and thehatguy but I guess not.... :D

Should be a helluva game... Hawks D needs to step up and play the same way on the road!

Man, great game yesterday! I was starting to get a little worried to start out the 4th. quarter...

QWEST FIELD IS DAMN LOUD!!!

Should be a helluva game... Hawks D needs to step up and play the same way on the road!

Man, great game yesterday! I was starting to get a little worried to start out the 4th. quarter...

QWEST FIELD IS DAMN LOUD!!!

Yes that place is rediculous loud!!! I do love that stadium though!! I hope they can play that well in Green Bay!!

Step

The Hawks played a hell of a game yesterday, and even though i'm not a Packer fan, i have to give the nod to them. Farve is tough in the playoffs. :whistling:

I think if Hasselbeck doesn't throw any interceptions, we have a chance. He is pretty loose with the ball lately. It'll be a great game for sure.