• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HBPB

nick

you ole patriot you LOL :sign:

just kidding with ya, happy b'day

nick :D

Happy birthday you ole bass fish'en fool :p

Happy Birthday PB! Smoke something good. :D

PB have a great birthday :D :D I will light up something special in your honor ;)

All the best to you and many, many more!

Benjiev :D

Happy Birthday Bruddah PB! I hope you have a great time celebrating with family and friends! I will definitely torch one in your honor!

Aloha,

Wade

Thanks a bunch guys!!!! :D

I am actually plannin' a great day. After work I am going to go to my son's daycare for a Hot Dog Supper and listen to his class sing some songs. And I am sure my Little PB will be singing load and strong.

Then when we get home I will have a hard decision to make.
There is a RyJ LE ISOM, Churchill size, that I got from Devin's bombing run.
And then there is the SLR Churchill ISOM '00 that I got from Kenny in the HUmi Picture contest (I think it was the "damn I feel sorry for that guy" factor that got me that one.
My quandery is in which one of those fine smokes should I call my Birthday smoke. Any ideas guys? Does either one go good with Hot Dogs :p

Happy Birthday PB!

I think I would let the RyJ rest some more and smoke the SLR Churchill. It should stand up to hot dogs just fine. :sign:

Have a great one bro.

white-lilatorte.gif

PUROBRAT!!!

You entered 0301 0120 0007 5098 8343

Your item was delivered at 2:35 pm on October 23, 2002 in RICHARDSON, TX 75081.

Hell, close enough to be considered a B-day gift too! ;)

Happy B-Day Michael. :thumbs:

That is exactly my take on it too Kenny, Thanks. As a matter of fact that '00 model is going to be my Birthday Smoke this evening. :D

Happy B'Day PB! Sorry I'm a day late but I got to work sometime ???