• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HDM Epicure #2

tschoon

Well I did it. I broke down tonight and lit up the Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure #2 that Phil sent me to try. What a smoke!!

It was a great medium to full bodies smoke. Firmness was tight and the draw was perfect. It got nothing but better as it smoked. Burn was even all the way and I smoked it to the nub!!

Got a new favorite in my book!! Recommend this to anyone wanting a great, enjoyable smoke. I was sad when it started to burn my fingers and I was forced to stop smoking it!!!!!!!!

Yes, a very nice cigar tschoon. I hate to use shrubery to describe cigars but those do indeed taste "woody" to me. Unfortunately, as I get older, my sense of taste diminishes but those Hoyo Epicure #2 are a nice medium bodied robusto.

I highly recommend them!!

One of my FAV. smokes. I am happy that you feel the same way. I am extreamly bad with these because anytime I can't figure out what to smoke I tend to turn to these. (and now I am running low :0 Go FIGURE!!!!) anyway, After seeing that U like this one there are many smokes that come to mind that I am almost SURE that U will love. I will send U a PM with a short list of things I would keep an eye out for.

NOTE TO THE REST OF CP:

This has Been my pleasure Folks! He is truly a stand up BOTL and I would jump into any trade/GB/Box Split with him ANYTIME, and I recomend others DO THE SAME!!!

Phil :thumbs:

The HdM #2 is my favorite morning smoke. A nice pot of Mr Jerry's coffee and this cigar make for the perfect breakfast.

:) :thumbs:

Wow, I had my first one of these this afternoon after work.

It had been sitting in my humi for about 3 weeks after buying it. Perfect draw, beautiful aroma and got better with every puff.. I think I have a new favourite too!

:) :) :)

doohnibor said:
The HdM #2 is my favorite morning smoke. A nice pot of Mr Jerry's coffee and this cigar make for the perfect breakfast.

:) :thumbs:
What a fine combination :thumbs:

mr.mean said:
doohnibor said:

:)  :thumbs:
What a fine combination :thumbs:
I'll second that!!! :thumbs: :love: :thumbs:

I am new to the world of Habanos, but this was one of my first 5 smokes. Wow great cigar, I will definitel be revisiting this one. The second best robusto I've had so far.

My fav ROB right now has to be the Cohiba Seleccion Reserva Robusto.

Man those have to be the best smoke out of the whole humidor! I havent had an the esplendido out of it though.

Phil

Someone gifted me an Epicure; looking forward to trying it now.