• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Head-2-Head:HdM Excalibur vs. Nat Sherman's rillos

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Ok when I first smoked these two I actually preferred the Nat Sherman's. They had a pleasant, waxy flavor that was mild and nondescript. I fond the HdMs too harsh and strong, and the filler tended to flake off into my mouth.

Well today I just got back to smokin' after my flu (yay!) and I must admit I liked the HdMs much better. Now the Shermans taste kind of bland just like smoke while the HdMs have more character and flavor. They also last longer. True they are slightly harsher but I still prefer them.

I think my taste is becoming more mature.....

Bonus coverage: I smoked my last La Corona Whiff on my way to work this am and it actually wasn't bad! I bought this box at a drugstor ebefore I joined CP and once I started smokign "real" gars I kinds frowned on them, but it was a pleasant surprise to reprise these. I don't think they're even 100% tobacco! Won't buy them again in the forseeable future but they just aren't as bad as I thought I guess.

i have the nat 'los. they have a sweet taste to em. do you inhale the 'los?

cause they're technically cigars, but they look like cigarettes... and stuff...

i dunno. people expect you to inhale cigarettes...