• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Headed to N'awlins

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
No matter who wins I can gauraantee (said with my best Cajun accent) I will have fun boys! Later!

oh yeah and.....

GO BUCKS!

Well, we couldn't make it happen, congrats LSU. I will say that if the fans that were sitting around us and that we encountered on the way to the stadium and the way home are an example of all, they had no class. One of the illustrious LSU fans sitting behind us literally poured a beer on my wife's head to try and instigate a fight toward the end, things were thrown at us on the way home. No class.........

That's a shame that you and your wife were treated as such. I haven't heard that LSU fans generally act like that. I know they will smack talk, but all in good humor. There are always some assholes in every group.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Ken

Well, we couldn't make it happen, congrats LSU. I will say that if the fans that were sitting around us and that we encountered on the way to the stadium and the way home are an example of all, they had no class. One of the illustrious LSU fans sitting behind us literally poured a beer on my wife's head to try and instigate a fight toward the end, things were thrown at us on the way home. No class.........

LSU fans are pretty rough on opponents but usually its in good fun. Ive taken an alcohol shower at LSU a couple of times but it's expected and it's never been directed towards one individual. One of the problems with off campus or neutral site games is you dont get your regular every game fans. I'm pretty sure you would been treated much better in baton rouge...but you still would have taken a beer bath. You will get one in just about every sec stadium.

Neutral site......Ha! We did meet a few decent LSU individuals this AM. You are right there is one in every group. Not sure how all of them got tickets in the section we were sitting in though...........

Just wait till you come to USC next season. We will treat you right. Hell, I'll buy dinner and the smokes. :)