• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading out to see the Doctor

Gwheato

Alright gang some of you know that I have been on the ups and downs recently with health issues. After some test results came back Friday I was told by my doctors here in S GA that I needed to go see my cardiologist and a pulmonologist in Birmingham. I have an appt. on Tues to see the pulmonologist and go over some options on further tests to identify what the spots on my left lung are and what possible treatments to explore. My wife will accompany me there of course, but my three children are going to stay home with grandparents so they can continue school. It has been a hard time for them because all they know is that daddy is sick and has to go back to Bham. this will be the 7th or 8th trip to birmingham in the past two years and they realize the seriousness of it all. Please keep them in your prayers and pray for comfort and understanding for them. As for my wife and I, just pray for a safe journey, and for wisdom and guidance for the docs, of course His healing touch, but thanks for all the care you all have shown to this point. It really inspires me as to the fact that there are still good people out there. I plan on taking a couple of Gurkha's and AF's with me just to ease my mind at the end of the day. Could possibly be there for a week or so and I might have to find a good B&M there so melly and anyone else that can give good directions let me know. Preesh to all and many happy smoke rings. :cool:

Gwheato

Will keep you and your family in my continued thoughts and prayers. Stay strong, keep faith and try to stay positive.

Good luck Gwheato.
Our prayers are with you and your family.

Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Keep your head up, have faith and try to stay positive.

Hopefully all is well, and my best wishes and prayers are with you and your family best of luck.

Preesh all. Just so you know I am always positive even in the worst of times just because thats life right. anyway thanks again for your concern and esp. prayers :D .

Gwheato

Will definately pray for you and your family!! Good luck with everything bro!

You know it dude, will continue. At least it's not TB or Cword, sounds like it's treatable, just sucks for you to have to go through this.

Let me know if we can help w/ the kids, we'll be back Tues night late.

We'll all be hoping for positive results for you and your family.

Prayers to you and your family. Keep up the positive attitude, I think that helps the kids a lot.

Good Luck,

Ken

We got your back covered in the prayer department. G-d willing, all will be well. :thumbs:

I pray for your body to be infused with the healing blood of Christ and that warrior angels surround you and your family, and inside that circle ministering angels would speak to your every need, in the name of Christ. I pray for the peace that surpasses all understanding to come upon you and your family and the strength of Christ as you walk through this trial. Brother, I speak to your spirit and your soul to encourage you that this is just a storm - go through and STAND for Christ is right beside you all the way!!

You and your wife have great strength to have endured this long without an answer and a resolution. God will bless you for your obedience and patience. God's timing is never wrong but boy, it gets me cranky sometimes :laugh: Rest assured the gates of Heaven are being flooded with prayers on your behalf. I believe there are quite a few brothers and sisters in Christ on CP that are more than willing to stand in the gap for you and yours. We are definitely two of them.

God Bless!

Bargogirl

I pray for your body to be infused with the healing blood of Christ and that warrior angels surround you and your family, and inside that circle ministering angels would speak to your every need, in the name of Christ. I pray for the peace that surpasses all understanding to come upon you and your family and the strength of Christ as you walk through this trial. Brother, I speak to your spirit and your soul to encourage you that this is just a storm - go through and STAND for Christ is right beside you all the way!!

You and your wife have great strength to have endured this long without an answer and a resolution. God will bless you for your obedience and patience. God's timing is never wrong but boy, it gets me cranky sometimes :laugh: Rest assured the gates of Heaven are being flooded with prayers on your behalf. I believe there are quite a few brothers and sisters in Christ on CP that are more than willing to stand in the gap for you and yours. We are definitely two of them.

God Bless!

Bargogirl
Has anyone ever told this woman she is a prayer warrior!!! :D Thanks so much bargo, again my prayers will not cease for the healing touch for you and the strength and endurance for you and your good man to continue with your trials.

Resting in His grace,
Gwheato

Hey hey! SOrry I have not responded sooner...We could maybe go to my local shop on tues or wednesday if you want :) I will answer your PM and give you my cell...Hope everything goes well at UAB...they have some of the best doctors in the country there...

Melly

Alright everyone, my wife and I made it into Bham around 7:00PM local time and checked into our hotel. We had, I repeat, had to go the mall for her and then to grab some dinner. On the way to the Galleria Mall I noticed a B&M and thought wow we should stop in but she was in a hurry to get something at the mall and eat too so we skipped it for the time being. Of course once we finish dinner the shop is closed so we just head back to the hotel. I use their puter in the lobby and check in at CP and lo and behold there is Melly with a PM back to me. So I give her a quick shout before it gets to late and she says that her first day at the new job went really well and then says, "Yeah there's a little B&M that I go to quite a bit, they've got a smoke room in the back and its right by the mall just past the huge Krispy Kreme." Yup Melly I saw it alright, and hopefully she and I and the wife will be able to hook up there for a stogie tommorow night to celebrate good news from the docs and just to burn one with a truly SweetMellisa. Thanks again Melly hope it works out. After this I tucked in my wife proper and then slipped back out into the courtyard and burned a La Flor Ligero 300 to ease the days adventures. Mighty nice I might add, anyway I digress so I will try to post back tommorow and let everyone know how things went at the docs. Preesh for the prayers again all.

Gwheato

Keep your thoughts positive, which it seems you are, and nothing can stop you! Best of luck to you and your family! You and your family are in our prayers. :thumbs:

Keep your thoughts positive, which it seems you are, and nothing can stop you! Best of luck to you and your family! You and your family are in our prayers. :thumbs: