• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading to Des Moines today

juddster

Im heading to Des Moines today for work this week, any suggestions of a good place to enjoy a cigar would be greatly appreciated! If anyone would like to meet up for a smoke that's cool too! Thanks!
Judd

Im heading to Des Moines today for work this week, any suggestions of a good place to enjoy a cigar would be greatly appreciated! If anyone would like to meet up for a smoke that's cool too! Thanks!
Judd

Judd try Pars and Cigars - Nice selection of sticks and a comfortable smoking area. Doug

Yeah, Pars and Cigars on 22nd St in West Des Moines is the only place to smoke indoors in public. There is a smaller shop on Ingersoll but I believe that is a private lounge. Kelly runs the Pars and Cigars. Gruff old bastard but a great guy when you get to know him. I'm tied up tonight or I'd join you. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Thanks, I did have a smoke there, its a nice comfortable place! I will be back there in a few weeks and hope to catch up for a smoke.

Did you have to cup your hands over the foot to keep warm? Baby, it's COLD up there!