• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading to Hartford, CT. for the Meeechigan football game

thefatguy

TheFatGuy
We'll be tailgating on Saturday if anyone is around. We also will be going out Friday night. Does anyone have any suggestions for cigar shops or bars?

Ian I will be driving right thru on Sunday afternoon on my way to PA for a boiler training!

Hope you have a great time,

Paul

I'm a few miles from the field - under 10 minutes.
I can be around Friday evening and we can probably throw some steaks on the grill and have a smoke.

If not, the Tobacco Shop is downtown Hartford - again, a few minutes from the field. JimD used to own it - talk to Todd, Jerry or Krish if you go there - tell them I sent you over.

Message me.

Sounds good, I'll message you, Gary. I love this community.
Paul, I won't even be there on Sunday, my idiot friends booked a 6am flight out of LaGuardia and I'm driving them back, lol.

thefatguy said:
Sounds good, I'll message you, Gary. I love this community.
Paul, I won't even be there on Sunday, my idiot friends booked a 6am flight out of LaGuardia and I'm driving them back, lol.

No worries I am going to tr and serch out some of the Brothers in That area of PA since I will be there all week.
Enjoy the game and dinner at Gary's!

Didn't make dinner with Gary, :(
We went and saw Eddie Ortega at his event in Jersey city, first and hung out for a while.
Thank you Gary, the cigar shop was two seconds from the hotel, we bought a few and met some nice people. Now, We have been tailgating since 8am. Go Blue!

They barely won and played horribly, but at least it's a "W", I guess.