• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heading to Jacksonville, FL

smokintexas

What have I gotton myself into?!
A lot of my friends tell me I am a bit delusional for being a FSU fan, but I can't help it. Win or Lose I will always support the program so Michelle and I decided to bid Bobby Bowden a farewell by attending his last Bowl Game this year in Jacksonville. I was wondering if there are any S/BOTL that frequent the site that are from the area that can give me any pointers on good spots to grab a drink, or to even smoke a stogie. The plan is to drive out from TX on the 28th and hang out in Panama City until the 30th and then to drive from Panama City to Jacksonville and stay until the 2nd. If anyone has any tips of good spots, or possibly wants to hang out for a smoke, let me know!

It has been a long time since I lived in Jax. My favorite Microbrewery, with damn good food was Ragtime Tavern out at Atlantic Beach. They have a website.

My regular smoke shop was Tobacco Cove, in Mandarin. I used to live in Mandarin.

A lot of my friends tell me I am a bit delusional for being a FSU fan, but I can't help it. Win or Lose I will always support the program so Michelle and I decided to bid Bobby Bowden a farewell by attending his last Bowl Game this year in Jacksonville. I was wondering if there are any S/BOTL that frequent the site that are from the area that can give me any pointers on good spots to grab a drink, or to even smoke a stogie. The plan is to drive out from TX on the 28th and hang out in Panama City until the 30th and then to drive from Panama City to Jacksonville and stay until the 2nd. If anyone has any tips of good spots, or possibly wants to hang out for a smoke, let me know!
Unfortunately you will really need to find a good bar to drown your sorrows after WVU puts a hurting on FSU! :laugh:

I will more than likely be heading down that way to the game myself so I hope to hear a few good ideas myself.

Go to Aroma's on Southside. Great selection and prices, they've got food, full liquor, lots of big TVs, and a great atmosphere. They usually have good food/drink specials when there's a game on. The guy running the humidor's name is Roger (my brother). Tell him Sam Mallikarjunan sent you ;) and tell him to pick up a phone and call his brother every once in awhile LOL!

Good luck to FSU...

(go bulls :p )