• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heads-up HERF

in2xshp

Banned
Kim and I are going to be heading to Va Beach for a quick holiday during the 4th of july weekend. We will be in the Chesapeake area for about 4 days (with the promise of going to Sterling Va on the Th).

I would love to get together with some botl/sotl for a few smokes while we are down there. Emerson's seems to be a nice common ground for any and all of this. Let me know if any of you are up for a smoke and lets try to meet up somewhere for one. The Wing Zone is another opportunity plus they have great food and plenty to drink.........

Sam

If I was still living in Hampton Roads I'd definitely get up with ya. I moved up here to Maryland about a year ago. Sounds like you will be at the Sterling Va Herf though. Will look forward to meeting you and many others on here there.

If I was still living in Hampton Roads I'd definitely get up with ya. I moved up here to Maryland about a year ago. Sounds like you will be at the Sterling Va Herf though. Will look forward to meeting you and many others on here there.

Unfortunately we won't be making Andy's backyard on the 4th, however I am making it a point to get there on the 5th. Plans just won't allow it (and that's from the boss), she wants to spend the day on the beach and take a fireworks cruise.

doh1z.jpg

Well have a good time and enjoy your vacation.

Andy, We WILL be there one way or another Sunday the 5Th so have the Couch ready......................

Great somkes on the menu for sure from me brother, I really hope everything is going well for all there!

Due to some really large family problems I have to cancel our trip ti Va Beach.