• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heads up to the community...

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
Ha ha, gotcha. :laugh:

Mick, you fight dirty dude. Thanks again for blowing me up. I just thought I should post this to warn some other people who enter into "trades" with you. I can't wait for May man, it's gonna be rad. :thumbs:

Okay, return back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Mick's likes to BLOW up people ;) Just ask Ketch :D

Just kidding, Mick...you know I love you! Ketch is still a bully. :p

Mick is one of the dirtiest dogs in the pound. If he blew you up in a trade it was most likely by accident as math is not his strong suit.

He also roofied me when we went to a Twins game last summer. Lucky for him I'm into that sort of thing.

I like Mick. :thumbs:

Mick is one of the dirtiest dogs in the pound. If he blew you up in a trade it was most likely by accident as math is not his strong suit.

He also roofied me when we went to a Twins game last summer. Lucky for him I'm into that sort of thing.

I like Mick. :thumbs:

Fuggin' hell, when the universe allows all of us freaks into the same 5 feet of each other, the universe is f*cked!! :laugh: TFF Alan.

Mick isn't BLOWING anything with his neck being all f'd up. Many a tear has been shed at the 90's and the Saloon in the past few weeks.

Mick is like an irish Charlie Sheen with a Napoleonic complex. Enough said.

I LOST a bet with him and still ended up with a package. :0

@Brent, no no wet spot!

James, I literally contribute nothing to this place, but guys like Mick are the reason I come back. :thumbs: