• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

hearfelt beads question

siva66

this might be a stupid question. ok can i buy more than one of the heartfelt beads tubes and only use one at a time. i.e. store the rest for future use? hope it makes sense.

thanks

I see no reason why not. The tubes are just a convinient container for the beads. The beads will last indefinitly, and you can use them in future humidors. They are not like those "gel" humidifiers that have a one-use lifspan.

siva66 said:
this might be a stupid question. ok can i buy more than one of the heartfelt beads tubes and only use one at a time. i.e. store the rest for future use? hope it makes sense.

thanks
[snapback]234481[/snapback]​
do yourself a favor and buy a the 1/2 lb. bag and the mesh sock Viper sells, i had the tube and am now using the sock, works a lot better in my experience.

Rob_k said:
siva66 said:
this might be a stupid question.  ok can i buy more than one of the heartfelt beads tubes and only use one at a time. i.e. store the rest for future use?  hope it makes sense.

thanks
[snapback]234481[/snapback]​
do yourself a favor and buy a the 1/2 lb. bag and the mesh sock Viper sells, i had the tube and am now using the sock, works a lot better in my experience.
[snapback]234522[/snapback]​

i only have a 50 cigar humidor (i'm a minor leaguer) so how could i store the rest of the beads that i do not use?

put them in any sealable container, zip lock bag, tupperware, etc. they last forever.

edit due to ****ty spelling abilities

I just simply put them into a really small glass bowl and set them on a shelf in my cooler. They seem to work just fine like that, and my humidity is still exactly where it's been for the last 5 months. Right now, since we recently moved, I've actually got them just sitting in a ziplock bag with the top open, and they are still working exactly as they are supposed to.

Just to clarify the tubes come with beads already in them. It sounds like you think they are empty.

David

I recentlly bought the Large tube for my 125ct humi and it has stayed rock solid at 65%... I was pleasantly surprised but also very happy. Thanks for everything Viper.

Just recently got a tube for my desktop, the humidity used to be all over the place :angry2: , now its a solid 65% :D , I Love them, just awesome! I think I'm going to use panty hose w/ beads, as well, for my coolidor! :laugh:

Best no brainer humidifying device I've seen. Add a little distilled water, pop it in and you get either 65% or 70% depending on which beads you buy. Love them!

According to the company that sells them, they "have an indefinite lifespan".