• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hearfelt still not around?

mcoupe

I know they were away last month, but two calls after that date, a week apart and no call back.

Any one talk with them recently?

Did you send viper139 a PM? He was logged on this afternoon?

I'm sure he's just playing catchup. As the others have said, try a PM.

I placed an order when they were gone and recieved it on Monday (I think it was monday, may of been Sat.)

I placed an order during his absence. Waited a couple of days after his return to send him an e-mail questioning its status. He replied a couple of days after that, explaining my e-mail had been trapped in his e-mail spam filter. I felt bad for bugging him at all, figuring he was probably swamped upon his return by the sale orders made in his absence. Still, I needed the product kinda quickly for a pending transaction.

Long story short, he did respond to my e-mail on Sunday and he shipped out my order on Monday. I received it yesterday (Wednesday).

I placed an order the last day they were away and it was send out yesterday, so they're probably catching up a lot.

I am here folks, as has been said I was buried but have just about dug my way out.

Sorry if I missed your call but I have been in the shop most of the time sending out orders. Let me know what you wanted or give me a call Saturday, I should be in the office most of the day catching up on the paperwork.