• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heartfelt beads

mementomori

Hi everyone ! I just visited Heartfelt site and was wondering if you guys can help me decide . I got 3 -100 ct humidors , one 300 ct and one 250. ct . I was thinking about bulk beads purchase but i don't exactly know if i need a full pound or just a half . I was also thinking about buying drawstring bags or empty tubes but i don't know what size tubes i need for my humis . How big tubes do my humidors need ? Beats me . Please let me know what kind of tube i need for 100 , 250 and 350 ct humidors or maybe it'setter to go with bags , but they only have half and pound bags . Please let me know guys !!!!

You can always use more beads than "required" which will do nothing but add stability to the RH and decrease the maintenance you'll need to perform.

Half a pound per humidor may be a little overkill but you can't have too many beads..... :thumbs:

Good luck - B.B.S.

You can always use more beads than "required" which will do nothing but add stability to the RH and decrease the maintenance you'll need to perform.

Half a pound per humidor may be a little overkill but you can't have too many beads..... :thumbs:

Good luck - B.B.S.

No , no i was thinking about half of pound total for all the humidors . Is it not enough ??? Then maybe a full pound ? Hey if i don't use drawstring bags and empty tubes they sell what can i use instead ?

Good luck - B.B.S.

http://www.heartfeltindustries.com/calculator.asp

Do the math and add a little extra for stability reasons explained above.

also, the drawstring bags are not that great, they tend to tear easily. Get the plastic tubes instead.

Good luck - B.B.S.

also, the drawstring bags are not that great, they tend to tear easily. Get the plastic tubes instead.

The math is the problem . I have no idea about cubic inches and how many ounces of beads each humi needs . They got diffrent tubes and they not cheap so i want to be sure what i'm buying . English metrics are black magic for me , i'm originally from Europe , i use to deal in kilos and grams and cm2 not cubic inches thats why i have a problem now . Please let me know how big your tubes are and how many cigars you got in particular humi . Thanks a lot . Is half ounce tube enough for 100 cigars ???

You should at least look at the linked calculator before freaking out.

Input your dimensions in CM. Calculator gives you the volume in CM^3 ("cubic centimeters"). Chart tells you how many Oz of beads are needed based on the volume in cubic CM. Round up a little for better stability and lower maintenance.

I mean, come on; In to Cm.....Oz to Gm.....not exactly rocket science here, bud.

B.B.S.

Good luck - B.B.S.

The math is the problem . I have no idea about cubic inches and how many ounces of beads each humi needs . They got diffrent tubes and they not cheap so i want to be sure what i'm buying . English metrics are black magic for me , i'm originally from Europe , i use to deal in kilos and grams and cm2 not cubic inches thats why i have a problem now . Please let me know how big your tubes are and how many cigars you got in particular humi . Thanks a lot . Is half ounce tube enough for 100 cigars ???

List the interior dimensions in CM and I'll do the conversion for you. Width (left to right) Depth (front to back) and Height (top to bottom). You might have to do the lid and bottom compartment seperately.
-MadMonk

use the tubes instead of the bags if you have room. Beads should not come in contact with the cedar. It WILL color them.

Ok , thanks for all help , i got an idea now , 2 0z for about 150 cigars . Best regards to everyone . :love:

Getting my old 25-50 humidor out for my wife (Tat Groovey Blues). Seems to be around 230 so I am pulling 1/2 to 1 ounce of Climaxx beads out of a stashed bag.

I tend to err on the said of caution and get way more beads than I need. If anything, you can put them to good use as you upgrade and you save a little bit on shipping