• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello all

Fast4Dr said:
Welcome to CP Jason. Where in NYC are you from? I'm in Queens

Fast - where in Queens are you? I have some family up there...in Forest Hills and some in Sunnyside.

MiamiCubano said:
Fast4Dr said:
Welcome to CP Jason. Where in NYC are you from? I'm in Queens

Fast - where in Queens are you? I have some family up there...in Forest Hills and some in Sunnyside.
Born in Woodside, been in Little Neck (Queens/Nassau Border) for the last 24 years

Fast4Dr said:
MiamiCubano said:
Fast4Dr said:
Welcome to CP Jason.  Where in NYC are you from?  I'm in Queens

Born in Woodside, been in Little Neck (Queens/Nassau Border) for the last 24 years
Ah yes...Little Neck. A buddy of mine lives right near there...at least, I recall it being near there...in Douglaston. I know it's up in NE Queens anyway. :thumbs:

MiamiCubano said:
Fast4Dr said:
MiamiCubano said:
Fast4Dr said:
Welcome to CP Jason.  Where in NYC are you from?  I'm in Queens

Ah yes...Little Neck. A buddy of mine lives right near there...at least, I recall it being near there...in Douglaston. I know it's up in NE Queens anyway. :thumbs:
The co-op I am purchasing is in Douglaston....the next town over

Hey, where in Forest Hills? I grew up in Kew Gardens and went to junior high in Forest Hills.

Back